Image Map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Moments of 2013

As 2013 has come to a close, I'd love to highlight a few of wonderful things from this year!

Zachary turned one! I couldn't believe that year passed by so quickly and now I am in disbelief that I need to plan his second birthday party soon. Hard to believe, but time flies even faster with little ones!



We went to California for the first time. It was such an amazing trip. Not only did we get to visit our friends but we got to see some amazing sights too! You can read about each day Here:



We took our first vacation as a family to Grand Bend! You can read about it here, but let me tell you that Zachary is definitely a water baby. Can't wait to go back!


I chopped off 10 inches of my hair! I hadn't had short hair since the 6th grade. I like it, but I'm not in love with it. I will be growing it out in 2014 but I don't think I will keep it as long as I used to. It did feel good to donate to Locks of Love. Check out my post on it here


My friends and family welcomed in EIGHT new babies in 2013. We were unable to visit two of them because they live out of state, but we will meet them in the coming year I'm sure. We were also informed of MANY new babies coming our way in 2014. We hope to join the 2014 baby band wagon soon. ;)


I ran my first half marathon! My husband joined me with no training and kicked my butt. It was a great experience and I recommend this course for any runner's bucket list! 


I lost 20 pounds JUST by changing my diet! I constantly kick myself for not knowing about clean eating, processed foods, etc. earlier, but I'm glad I made this change now. Better late than never. If your curious about how I did it, here is my first blog post ever. If your curious about what I ate, here is exactly what I did int the beginning. 

2013 has been an amazing year for me. I turned 30 and feel better than I have my entire life! I've watched my son turn into a little boy overnight and I can't wait to see what comes our way in 2014! Cheers!


 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome year your've had! I hope 2014 brings you many more blessings and happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete