Image Map

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bikini Body Mommy Week 7 (45 Day results)

Today I am officially on Day 49 of the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge!
I seriously can't believe I've stuck to it for this long.  
 
For the month of July I am also adding this 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge to the mix! I've been making Green Smoothies for breakfast but I think this will give me more options and have me try new things!


When I started this challenge, I had already lost the excess weight that I wanted to lose by simply changing my diet. You can read about it HERE. I took this challenge because I want to tone up all over and truly feel great in a bikini.

I started this challenge weighing 146 pounds.
On Day 45 I weighed 141 and I had lost 3 inches over all.
That's 5 pounds and 3 inches lost!
This may not be a lot to some, but to me it's a lot! This program WORKS!

Not only can I tell this plan is working by the loss of inches, but I can also tell by my fit test results. The first time I did the fit test I was embarrassed at how much I struggled because I thought I was fit and refused to record how I did. On Day 12 when I did the fit test, I knew I needed to record it so I could compare. This time it was much better!

 
I do have to admit something here though. I have not been giving this challenge 100% because my eating has seriously sucked the past 4 weeks. My son has been sick a couple times and the lack of sleep just got to me and it showed in our meals. Because I lost weight by just changing my diet, I know that this is true and am now a firm believer:
 
 
This also marks the second week that I went to Slaughter Boot Camp with my brother. It is a serious workout and really kicks my ass. It's also great motivation when working out in a group. If you live in the Metro Detroit Area, you should check it out!
 
Me and my brother. And yes, I'm pushing and carrying tires!
 My goal over the next 45 days is to EAT BETTER!
I am also setting a blogging goal to post one recipe a week that is meat & dairy free...and delicious of course! If you haven't seen my post from Tuesday, its an Avocado pasta recipe and it's seriously one of my favorites. 
 
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

28 comments:

  1. I just started the BBM 90 Day challenge today and that fit test is no joke! Good to see that you're showing results...motivation for me!

    www.shesgotgoals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome - keep up the good eating and more results will come!

    Sam
    The Kitchen is My Dance Floor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girllllll you are kicking ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article, thanks! I learn something new on blogs everyday and yours is stimulating and provides new ideas. Thanks and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete