Image Map

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blogging for One Year. So Many Changes.

One year ago today, I started blogging. Not only has it opened up many possibilities, but I have been motivated by so many other blogger's to continue this journey. I don't think my blog necessarily has a niche but there are definitely things I love to discuss. Here's a fun recap of my amazing first year as a blogger:

FITNESS
I can't say that I have a fitness blog, but I can say that I am always trying hard to be healthy, eat clean and stay fit. Here's the story of how I lost 20 pounds by ONLY changing my eating habits. 

Based on lifestyle changes, I have also decided to start working with Beachbody to help people become healthier and feel better about themselves. Blogging has given me the confidence to do this and I really can't wait! You can check out my Beachbody page HERE and my new Facebook page HERE.

FAMILY
Blogging has allowed me to document every day stories of life, random moments, fun weekends and so much more. I always call it my digital scrapbook. I documented my attempt to take monthly pictures of Zachary, I documented his first birthday and so much more. It's a great way to document life. 

SCRAPBOOKING
I love doing Project Life and scrap booking day to day. I've done it for over 12 years now and this is a great way to share my creativity and get new ideas. 


I'm so thankful that I found this outlet and am happy that this little space of mine is starting to touch more people. I hope this page continues to grow and continues to reach out to so many amazing people. 

Thank you so much for reading this past year and being on this blogging journey of mine!

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

1 comment: