Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Project Life Tuesday: PL from my iPhone

This week I am sharing some digital layouts from December 2013 and January 2014. I made all these layouts from my iPhone! I use the Rhonna Designs App to create photos with text and I use the PicFrame App to create the layout. This app actually has the Project Life layout already set up! You can print these layouts and just add them to your Project Life Album or even use them as a guide for doing it yourself. I do a little bit of both to stay organized and caught up. 

 I am still waiting on my pictures to arrive so I can start on December. It's my fault because I just ordered them. Check out my post HERE on how I stay organized with Project Life.

The first few weeks in January! Crazy snow storm kept us inside!
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day at our house! 
Our first annual cookie day! All the boys had a great time!
The Mom Creative
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for Project Life - I just do monthly divider pages and events that have too many pictures for traditional layouts or still have pictures leftover from traditional layotus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that! so many pictures to see and love!

    ReplyDelete