Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

Holly Jolly Time of Year

About a month ago I started seeing a lot of people (even non bloggers) posting pictures of their Influenster Vox Boxes on Instagram and I was immediately intrigued. Free stuff to sample and give your opinion on? Sign me up!

I signed up and a few weeks later I was notified that I would receive the Holly Jolly Vox Box. This box included Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer, NYC HD Color Trio, Skinny Cow Caramel Chocolates, Mini Duct Tape and Puffs to go. 

First I tried the Lip Lacquer and the NYC HD Color Trio. The Lip Lacquer was not a color I would have normally bought, but I was surprised how well it looked. The NYC Color trio was something I would have not picked up in the store, but I really like it! It's perfect for everyday use with the neutral colors and gave me just a little something extra for the office. I've been using it every day!



Here is everything that came in my Vox Box:

I ate one pack of the Skinny Cow chocolates and they were so yummy! So yummy in fact, that my husband ate the rest of them before I could have any more. Oh well. But that should speak to how good they were. 

The Kleenex To Go are in my purse and are already almost gone. My little guy is getting over a nasty cough/cold and I used most of this pack on him. Even with using them a lot, his nose never got red or seemed irritated. 

I wasn't really sure what to do with the Duct Tape, but I was in love with the print. I looked at the box that my items came in and quickly realized it would be perfect for organizing my pictures and project life cards! I taped that box with this awesome print and it is now sitting pretty on my craft table! I love it!


Click the Badge below if your interested in checking out more about this awesome site!

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment