Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

Five On Friday - Christmas Style



 ~ ONE ~
We had our first annual Cookie Day with my Sister and SIL. The kids decorated cookies and constructed gingerbread houses. Zachary did pretty well decorating but he mostly licked the frosting off his cookies and ate his supplies. He had a great time!


~ TWO ~
My Christmas gift was an Erin Condren Life Planner and it should arrive on the 31st. I am super excited about it. My 2014 goal is to become more organized with meal planning and Project Life. I've heard so many great things about these planners and I can't wait to try it out. 

~ THREE ~ 
Christmas Eve at my house was food OVERLOAD. Everything was SO good but I definitely ate way too much. I am so happy to be joining this P90X3 Challenge with Operation Skinny Jeans to hopefully get me back on track with working out. 



~ FOUR ~
The best gift for children is an empty box! I always heard this was the case, but the kids had more fun with this empty box over any other new toy they had. Look closely as Zachary is not the only child in the box, LOL.


~ FIVE ~
Saving the best for last...Christmas morning this year was absolutely amazing! Zachary is 21 months now and he sort of understands whats going on. He doesn't know about Santa yet but he sure knows when there are new toys in the living room! It was great to see him so excited and run over to tree. His expressions were amazing. I'm sure each year gets better and better!

Enjoying his new workbench!
Opening his stocking!
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a great weekend! 
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

6 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas! Your little man is so cute. Ours played with boxes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cookie party sounds like so much fun! Glad you had a good Christmas, thanks for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! That planner looks really nice! A cookie making party sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gingerbread houses! Your tree! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the P90X3! I can't wait to see how it pans out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your little guy is so adorable! good luck with p90x! my husband did it and he LOVED it- i however have no stamina haha. I found you from five on friday and i can't wait to read more of your blog :) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete