Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Project Life Tuesday: July 2013

It's Project Life Tuesday!
 
Today I am sharing my layouts from July 2013. August and September are now complete and I am waiting on my pictures to arrive to start October. I'm so close to being 100% caught up and it feels AMAZING!!





The Mom Creative
 
I am currently finishing up September and will soon be caught up! Sneak peak of September is below. If you don't follow me on Instagram, you can do so HERE. I post pictures of my Project Life and daily photo challenges. Hope you enjoy!
 

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

1 comment:

  1. I love how some bloggers do this. I'm really starting to consider trying a post like this. It'll give me the excuse to scrapbook again!

    -Beth
    www.littleworldcalledwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete