Image Map

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

LiveSmart Raw Bar

Trying to eat organic and as all natural as possible has truly changed my life. I no longer worry about my weight, how many calories are in this or that, or having a treat that I really enjoy. You can read my story here. So when I heard about these Raw Bar's from LiveSmart I was pretty excited. An all natural, wheat free, soy free, non-GMO and VEGAN energy bar. I couldn't wait to try them.
 
 
I got these bars last week to try and my husband was more excited then I was. He works an early morning shift so he is always looking for a healthy energy bar. We got to try the Original Fruit & Nut, Cranberry Pumpkin Seed, Chocolate Suicide and Power Fitness.
 
I have tried a lot of energy bars and meal supplement bars all with disappointment (honestly, a hard time finishing them) but these were great! I actually had one this morning for breakfast for the first time and I still feel full.
 
And the best part (besides all natural ingredients):
They are only 195 calories per bar!
 
Picture from LiveSmart Facebook page
 
My favorite was the Original Fruit & Nut and my husband loved the Chocolate Suicide!

We liked them so much we will definitely be ordering more. They are great for breakfast, a snack, or even after a workout!

You can buy LiveSmart Bars online here. The 12 count case is $36 ($3 a bar). Use code blog2013 to receive 20% off your first order. You can also go here to find a store near you. They are a Michigan based company.

 
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png
 
Disclosure: I received samples to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received.

1 comment:

  1. these look yummy! i'll have to keep an eye out for them :)

    http://www.yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete