Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday - Weekend Style

I am beyond happy that it is Friday. I kept thinking yesterday was Friday so this morning was tough. We have some fun plans for the weekend and the weather is supposed to be nice.
ONE - I am absolutely loving this pool that I got from Target. It was only $20 and Zachary loves it! At first he wasn't too sure about it, but his cousin and Uncle helped him out. Now he can't get enough of it. It's been great with this crazy heat we've been having lately.


TWO - Last weekend was my nieces baby shower. It was SO cute and I can't wait to share more details. I offered to help and my assignment was to make peanut butter and jelly cookies shaped like jungle animals. They tasted great, but looked kinda funny. 


THREE - Zachary does an art project almost every day at school (aka day care) and it still makes me so excited that I take pictures of everything.  I also downloaded this great app called ArtKive. It's an app where you can scan (or take a picture) of your kids art and then make a book out of it later. At one project a day, I don't know where I would keep all of them!


FOUR - We started watching American Ninja Warrior and now we are addicted. It's so entertaining, even Zachary was mesmerized for a minute! 


 FIVE - I have been using Project Life since the beginning of the year and I am completely hooked. But every time I'm working on an album, I'm always thinking "It would be great if they had this, or that". Well, they have read my mind and have been announcing new releases like crazy this week. Check them out here. I can't wait! 

Have a great weekend!
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

1 comment: