Image Map

Monday, July 22, 2013

Art Fairs & Farmer's Markets

This weekend, my husband and I had a Day Date and went to the Ann Arbor Art Fair for the first time! It is actually 4 Art Fair's combined into one. It was HUGE! We had such a hard time getting out there (2 freeways closed) that we only had a few hours to walk around after we had lunch. Even in those few hours, we weren't able to see the entire fair. There was music, art, food and great people watching! We are already counting down to next year!


We bought Zachary a handmade wooden toy and we couldn't wait to give it to him. He loved it!

On Sunday, Zachary and I went to the New Baltimore Farmers Market. It's right by the park and beach so we hung out a little bit before we went shopping. Afterwards, we went to Brandenburg Park and played at the Splash Pad. Zach is still a little unsure of the water, but he ran around and enjoyed himself anyway. The pictures say it all, it was a great morning!


My favorite picture of the weekend:


Instagram

From a day date with my husband at the Art Fair, to a fun morning at the park and beach, it was a great weekend! Can't wait till next weekend when I have four days off!

Follow me on Instagram HERE. I post fun stuff!

Sami's Shenanigans

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I see you took a pic of the Violin monster too :)

    ReplyDelete