Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

Five on Friday

In celebration of the weekend, I am  linking up for Five on Friday with The Good Life. I found his blog through Holly and Skinny Meg.  So here goes!



~ ONE ~
I am really loving that summer weather is almost here! (I live in Michigan so we are so close to having constant warm weather) With warm weather comes drinkin' on the patio. This is one of my favorite summer cocktail recipes and I can't wait to have one on a summer evening outside.

Directions:
Mix ingredients in a shaker then pour into your largest glass. Cheers!


~ TWO ~
I seriously need to go get some white skinny jeans from Old Navy! I NEVER thought I would see the day that I would actually wear skinny jeans, let alone feel comfortable in them. The problem is that I go to the store, and then I'm like ooooooo, I need these in white, coral, pink.....ugh!


~ THREE ~
I'm hosting my very FIRST giveaway and it ends this weekend. It's for a $25 iTunes Gift card. Since I'm brand new to this...it's super excited for me!

 
~ FOUR ~
Not only am I in love with Project Life, but now I am even more in love with Persnickety Prints. They can print your Instagram pictures in different sizes (2X2, 3X3, etc.) but they also have 'Polaroid Prints' that fit perfectly in your Project Life pages! If you're not into Project Life, I would HIGHLY recommend checking them out for printing your instagram pictures. (BTW, they shipped super fast and their customer service was great!)



~ FIVE ~
Today marks Day 23 of the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge for me. I think this work out program is AMAZING! It's perfect for Busy Mom's and can easily be done at home. After having this Big Boy below, I need a workout plan that is not require a lot of time and can be done at home. I highly recommend it so far and am looking forward to posting my 90 day results!

 
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

2 comments:

  1. Girl I love your style! I am obsessed with Old Navy's white jeans and that cocktail sounds delicious. Heading to the ABC store when my work day ends! I saw you on the Friday link up ;)

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you at the VGNO! The drink sounds yummy. I could definitely use one!

    Heater @ www.craftcravings.com

    ReplyDelete