Image Map

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Workout Wednesday: Bikini Body Mommy Week 1

Last Thursday I started the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge! I decided to do this challenge because it is a total body challenge and that is what I need. All of the pictures for each day can be found on her facebook page and they are FREE!

So far it has been challenging, but definately doable. It is not super time consuming and can be done at home. On Monday, I completed Day 5 of the challenge.


I did all these exercises in my living room while my 14 month ran around. He played and I worked out. He laughed & giggled every time I did the jump squats and burpees. And he danced everytime I did squats. I seriously had to catch my breathing sometimes because his laugh would make me laugh. He also tried to climb on my back and underneath me during the planks and push ups. He actually made it more fun. :)

Mommy is so entertaining!
 
I don't know what it is about this challenge, but I am extremely motivated!
 
Yesterday, I completed day 6 of the challenge which was 45 minutes of cardio. I took Zach with me and we went for a power walk. My brother-in-law gave me a jogging stroller but it is being fixed. I can't wait to use it!!
 
 
 
I am fortunate enough to say that I have lost the weight that I wanted to lose. I did this by changing my diet and really paying attention to what I put in my body. You can read about it here. The scale is where I want it to be but I really need to get IN SHAPE. I need to tone this body up! And I REALLY want to wear a bikini at the beach this summer and not worry about my mid-section!
 
I plan on completing this challenge and posting my final results with before & after pictures as well as my thoughts on the challenge. I will update my progress each week on Wednesday.
 
I love Workout Wednesdays with Skinny Meg! She is such a motivation and inspiration! 
 
button
 
Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment