Image Map

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Vegan Italian Sausage

Last night for dinner we had Italian sausage with red peppers, green peppers & onion. I chop one red pepper, one green pepper, and one onion and saute them together with the sausages. These Italian sausages by Field Roast are VEGAN! You would never know it. They taste just like Italian sausage. Even better in my opinion. And guess what? One sausage has 25 grams of protein! I buy these from Costco and they come in a variety pack of three.

On tn the side we had the Harvest Grains Blend from Trader Joe's. It is SO good. I always cook it in an organic vegetable broth for extra flavor and sometimes I add some jarred roasted red peppers.

You can even add a spinach salad on the side for some greens!

 
This is a go to meal each week because it is quick and easy! I can cut everything up, cook the meal and have it ready all in less than 30 minutes.
 
Yes, I forgot to take a picture of the finished meal. But I was hungry. ;)
 
Today is also Day 8 of the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge. It looks tough...but it's only ten minutes! I can definitely fit this in my day!
 
 
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment