Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

Losing Momentum...Not this Time!

Usually around the 8 or 10 day mark for any change that I am making in my life, I start to lose momentum. Wether it be working out, organizing the house or just implementing a new habit. I just start to lose the excitement and motivation. I don't know why.

But I do believe this is mental.

Take this morning for example. I set my alarm for 5am. I hit snooze a zillion times because I knew my husband was getting up with our son. I debated inernally just getting more sleep and skipping my work out. "I'll do it tonight!" Yea right! I had a serious internal conversation with myself and finally got my ass out of bed at 5:30 and was on the treadmill by 5:40. I ran for 35 minutes. I feel SO much better that I got this done because I know damn well I won't do it tonight!

But I can officially say that I am done with Day 9 of the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge!

I will do Day 10's workout tomorrow evening and then the cardio for Day 11 on sunday morning. This way I only have to shower once. lol. Does anyone else do this?



I always wonder how other people keep themselves motivted. How do you stay motivated?

On another note, I am SO excited for a three day weekend. We are finally going to plant everything in our garden! We are going to a couple BBQ's, dinner for my brother's birthday and most of all just hanging out with the family. I love long weekends!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment