Image Map

Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekly Goals 5/20 & Weekend Recap

I absolutely love linking up with Jess at Operation Skinny Jeans because it keeps me accountable and let's me see how others are reaching thier weekly goals and long term goals. Let's start with last weeks goals and how I did.

Last weeks Goals:
 
1. Continue Squat & Ab Challenge daily. I did continue to do this challenge until I discovered something new that was more what I was looking for. I need a total body challenge and that is what I found. Check out Bikini Body Mommy on Facebook. Her workouts are free and each one is posted on her page. I started this Thursday and I am on Day 5. Going Strong!

2. Run Once this week Done. It wasn't the best run, but I had to "squeeze" it into my day. All that matters is that I did it.
 
 

3. Finish laundry room this weekend No, this is not done. I do a little here and there, but with the nice weather FINALLY here, I will make this a goal and mark it complete later in the year.

4. Pack lunch 3 days this week. Done.

5. Research doing another 5K. Done. Now I just need to find a group to run with :/

Operation Skinny Jeans



This weeks Goals:
1. Continue Bikini Body Mommy Challenge
2. Do 2 days of cardio (Run at least one of those days)
3. Start Project Life for 2013
4. Pack lunch 3 days this week
5. Look into training programs for Half Marathon
 
 
With the weather finally looking nice, the weekends have been wonderful. I can finally get Zach outside to play on a daily basis and he absolutely loves it.
 
 
 
Sunday we went down to the park and played. We walked around the town where they were having a small Farmer's Market and walked along the lake. There were a TON of baby ducks...SO cute and Zach was mesmerized! He is in love with the swing set and let's me push him for such a long time. I love that little guy! 
 
 
This week we are putting our final touches (adding soil, tilling, etc.) in the garden and we are planting this weekend! I'm SO excited to grow our own produce and save some money. ;) Last week I made this juice a few times and it's awesome. I need to find some new recipes and give them a try.
 
 
Have a great week!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for the Bikini Mom link. That looks like something I could do. In the past I usually take on to much and then burn out quickly. This time I am trying new things and that page looks neat. Also thanks for commenting on my new blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete