Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekly Goals Link Party

What an amazing weekend! The weather was absolutely perfect and we actually got to get out and enjoy it! We took Zach to the zoo for the first time. He mostly wanted to run around but was a little entertained at the Penguin exhibit. I think he's still too young to understand where we are.



First, here is a recap of last weeks goals and how I did:
1. Work out Two times this week I actually went for two runs this week and did my squat and Ab challenge everyday!
2. Organize shelves in laundry room I can't say that I completed this but I subbed this goal and organized/cleaned my fridge.
3. CUT BACK ON DAIRY Done. Although I still can't say that it is completely eliminated from our diets, I can say that we are back to NO dairy in our house.
 
Operation Skinny Jeans
 
 
This weeks Goals:
 
1. Drink one juice EVERY DAY!
2. Organize shelves in laundry room
3. Continue to do Squat & Ab challenge daily.
4. Run once before my 5K this weekend (Color Run is Saturday morning)
5. Shop at Trader Joe's OR Whole Foods once during the week on my lunch.
 
Besides going to the zoo on Saturday, I cleaned out my fridge, my husband and brother-in-law started tilling the garden, and Zach and I got a lot of time outside.
 
It's hard to tell, but I scrubbed this thing down and organized everything. We have much more room for the all fruits and veggies that I am going to need this week. I need to make sure I keep this bad boy organized once our garden starts producing.
 
 
Speaking of the garden. My husband and brother in law busted their asses yesterday digging up the yard, putting down soil and tilling the garden area. It's 20x12 and we can't wait to plant in a couple more weeks!
Any tips on gardening? We are brand new to this and we are learning as we go...should be interesting.
 
While my husband and brother in law were sweating away, Zach and I went down the slide a million times and played on the swings..much more fun. ;)
 
 
 
Overall, I'm happy that I've gotten some goals accomplished, started fitting in some workouts during the week and am back on track. The nice weather also helps in keeping me motivated!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your post about the color run. I have my first "color me rad" race on the 19th. Good luck!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe it's this Saturday. I am SO excited and can't wait to share how it goes!

      Delete