I did my first 5K in 3 years (almost to the day) and it went great! I will talk more about that tomorrow. :)
Here is a recap on my goals from last week.
1. Drink one juice EVERY DAY! - This was a bit ambitious. I drank 4 juices last week. Not bad, but need to be better. I will include this in my goals this week.
4. Run once before my 5K this weekend (Color Run is Saturday morning). Fail! :/ But I did run the ENTIRE 5K (Check back tomorrow for my Color Run Recap)
This weeks Goals:
1. Continue Squat & Ab Challenge daily.
2. Run Once this week
3. Finish laundry room this weekend
4. Pack lunch 3 days this week
5. Research doing another 5K
I need to continue setting small/achievable goals each week and continue doing some type of exercise daily...even if it is the Ab & Squat Challenge.