Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Avocado Tuna Salad


 
I made this last night for dinner and I was very impressed. Not only was it very quick to put together, but it tasted good. It tasted good enough that my two year old ate it and even asked for more! Can't go wrong with that. This recipe is enough for 4 people, so cut it in half if you want it just for yourself and some leftovers for tomorrows lunch. Enjoy.



Ingredients:
2 5oz cans of tuna
2 Avocados
Juice of 1 lemon
Chopped yellow onion to taste
Salt & Pepper to taste
 
Stir all together and serve in a Romaine Lettuce wrap!
 
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good. I use to eat these all the time, I've slacked off. Now that you've reminded me, I need lettuce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like my dream post! I eat high fat, low carb which means lots of tuna and avocado, I haven't thought of this combo! Lunch sorted tomorrow!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so easy! I love them both separately and didnt know they can go well together! Will defo try this! #mmwbh

    ReplyDelete