Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Project Life Tuesday: September 2013

This week I am sharing layouts from September 2013. It contains a few more pages because we spent a weekend with friends in California.
 
The fact that I could include our vacation into our yearly album is one of the many things I love about Project Life. I could have done a small album if I wanted to, but I didn't have the urge to. I used to create massive albums with every little detail for any vacation. I can journal the details and not worry too much about printing all 5 million pictures I took.
Some miscellaneous pictures from September on the left
and our first day in California on the right.
Day two in California - Santa Cruz
Day three  in California - Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge & Hard Rock Café
Day Four in California - Wine Country on the left and
other September events when we returned on the right
My 30th Birthday celebration and other miscellaneous
pictures to complete September
Close up of the first page in September





The Mom Creative


 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

1 comment: