Image Map

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Project Life Tuesday: May 2013

Starting today I will be linking up for Project Life Tuesday!
 
The Mom Creative
 
I started my 2013 album in April when I discovered Project Life. January through April's layouts are short and don't have a lot to them because I wasn't documenting things the way I would have wanted to. So I am going to start this week with sharing my May 2013. If you follow along, hopefully you will see my pages develop and grow as I adjust to using this system!
 
I am currently working on August and September and have developed a system that will get me caught up soon and will keep me on track. I hope you enjoy!
 
May 2013 Week One



May 2013 Week Two
May 2013 Week Three

May 2013 Week Four

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment