Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

Five on Friday - 13.1?

ONE
Last night a bunch of co-workers planned an outing at a Tiger's Game. It was gorgeous weather, the Tiger's won and we had a nice evening out while Zach hung out with Grandma. Although, today does suck because yesterday felt like Friday.

 
TWO
I've been contemplating for sometime now whether or not I want to run the Detroit Free Press half marathon in October. I mostly want to do this run because the route is incredible. You get to run across the Ambassador Bridge and through the tunnel to Canada. I should just sign up...?

 
 
THREE
 Taking a toddler to a restaurant is just hard. We rarely go out to dinner unless its for a birthday or something specific because it's just a pain in the ass. Zach does well while he is eating but the minute he is done, he wants to get up and explore.
What are you ladies eating for Breakfast?
FOUR
The Muddy Watters Trail Race is tomorrow morning. I'm excited, but a little nervous at the same time! I know I can handle the distance, but there are drill stations throughout the course where you do push ups, burpees, etc.
 
FIVE
Sunday is my cousins baby shower and my friends daughters first birthday.
 It's going to be a hectic weekend but I can't wait!

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

4 comments:

  1. OMG sign up that race looks beautiful. Good luck tomorrow I am racing in the morning too. AGH!!! and I know the toddler dinner thing - Wes is not a fan of sitting still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That race looks awesome! Dining with a toddler is THE worst...my son does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha totally relate to taking a baby out to eat! We haven't been out in forever ;)

    xx
    Megan
    Instagram: megawat
    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/whats-in-our-diaper-bag.html

    ReplyDelete