Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Workout Wednesday: Bikini Body Mommy Week 10


 Today I am linking up with PregMeg (aka SkinnyMeg) for Workout Wednesday.
 button
I have not been running like I wanted too. Things have been so crazy busy, and honestly, that is a shitty excuse. I have signed up for The Muddy Watters Trail Series on August 17th  AND  The Swampfoot Four Mile on August 31st. If I don't get my butt in gear, I will be one sad participant!
 
So, inspired by Melanie over at 4Kottez Runs It, I am going to outline my running schedule each week so I can try to be more accountable.
Thursday - 3 miles OR Slaughter Boot camp
Friday - BBM workout
Saturday - 4 Miles
Sunday - BBM workout
Monday - 4 Miles
Tuesday - BBM workout
 
I have been doing really well with my eating. Yesterday I made Avocado Pesto Pasta and I think I finally  realized that my son has a favorite! He waits patiently while I make it and gets SO excited when it's done! Yesterday, he even licked the plate when he was finished!
 
 
Today I am officially on Day 70 of the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge. I cant believe I only have 20 DAYS LEFT!
 
This week there are five exercises for the strength workouts. Each one is done 3 times except the walking death march. Kill me now, lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png



 

No comments:

Post a Comment