Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Chopping Off my Hair!

Today I am going to chop off my hair! I'm nervous as shit! Can't even put it any other way.

I'm excited to try something new but I am also excited to be donating my hair to Wigs for Kids. It makes me feel so much better about my decision knowing that it will help a young child who is going through a difficult time.
 
I will post pictures on Monday and share my experience. If your curious before, follow me on Instagram HERE and I will be posting pictures throughout the day & weekend!
 
It's hard to tell, but there is a HUGE difference between these two pictures. One the left was my honeymoon (pre-baby) and on the right is Zachary's one year pictures.
FYI - Those bangs on the right are only semi-intentional.
 
I haven't had short hair since the 6th Grade! Before I had Zachary, my hair was thick, long and full of body (That's what she said...hahaha). But apparently after having kids, hair loss is normal for some women. I've been taking Biotin and have continued my pre-natal as well. I notice that it's growing back, but it's taking its time. I think I just need a fresh start.
 
Wish me luck!
 
 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the LInk up on Peacoats and Plaid - can't wait to read more.. Good luck with getting your hair cut I know I hate having mine cut and avoid it at all costs!

    Cassandra
    http://www.360in80days.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glass Cylinder Vases - Welcome to Badash Crystal, your online retail shop for crystal candle holders, scotch decanters, paperweights, crystal stemware, glass goblets and glass cylinder vases.

    ReplyDelete