Image Map

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life Tuesday: Sesame Street Live

Over the weekend, I took Zach to see Sesame Street Live! A friend of ours gets a suite at the Fox each year for this show and they so graciously invited us! I took Zach to see Disney on Ice once and he did not want to sit still at all so I thought a suite would make it much easier...and it did. He could move around without annoying people we didn't know and was confined to one space. He did really well considering the show started at 2:00 and that is usually his nap time.
 


ELMO!
 
 
He was so excited when the show started that he stood still for the first half of the show. Except showing off his awesome dance moves during any music!
 
 
He really enjoyed himself but he was completely exhausted when we left. He passed out before we left the parking lot and I took the long way home so he could get more sleep. He doesn't go from car to crib no matter what I do so I just let him sleep there while I drove the side roads home.  
 
It was a great experience and such a great show. We can't wait to do it again next year! 

The Mom Creative

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

No comments:

Post a Comment