Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Workout Wednesday: Week 2 Les Mills Pump

This week I started Week Two of Les Mills Pump. Week one was refreshing. I felt great getting back into working out, eating right and adding a daily shake to my daily meals. Week one consisted of the Pump Challenge 3 times along with Abs and Flow once. I definitely felt sore some days but am going to up my weight this week.

Here is how Week 2 looks:
Monday: Pump & Burn (30 Minutes)
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Pump Challenge & Abs (40 Minutes Total)
Thursday: Flow (20 Minutes)
Friday: Pump & Burn (30 Minutes)
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Abs (20 minutes)

After working out and showering, I got Zachary up to get ready to go. As I was packing his lunch, he decided that he wanted to get a morning workout in. He tried lifting Dad's and it wouldn't budge. He moved over to my weights and to my surprise he was able to lift it! We put it away after this but it's so cute to see him want to do everything that we do. 


I love that I am able to do this workout in my living room. There's no drive time to the gym and I can do it all while Zachary is sleeping, either first thing in the morning, evening after his bedtime, or nap time during the weekend. 


I also started using Shakeology last week. Today was the first day I didn't have it (My blender just stopped working this AM) and I notice a difference. I love how I feel full longer in the morning, get a ton of nutrients on the go and feel great. 

Right now my favorite recipe is:
1 scoop vegan chocolate Shakeology
1 Banana
1 cup ice
10 oz Almond Milk.


It tastes great. Do you have a favorite smoothie or Shakeology recipe?

 photo crystalseyes-sig.png

3 comments:

  1. i used to love love love body pump! i miss it. i did it at my old gym though, dont have enough to do it at home. hope you are enjoying it! seriously that first pic is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you girl! Does this show drive or what?! You have set up in your living room, you get it done, and finish off with your shake. I dig your style. And that picture of Zachary is so cute... he wants to be just as strong as mom and dad <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to start using Almased this friday. I would hopefully start to lose pounds. I am stiull not exrcising but I would do about 300 skips. Its not a lot but hopefully would help me slowly have a nicer stamina. #MadMidWeekBlogHop

    ReplyDelete